Sunday, 5 May 2013

DT Card for Gingerloft: Lilac and Lace

Hi there, it's Gingerloft time again, and this fortnight we are asking to create something in lilac and add lace. 
I have printed this Gingerloft, photoframe digi off onto lilac paper and added some bling, behind the 'window' I added some real lace and a gorgeous lilac tag, at the bottom I folded up some more lace to make a sort of a flower, added a new additon to my ever growing stash and that is a large pearl brad in mauve, too gorgeous...
So  just a plain and simple card, I really had to restrain myself not to put too much on the card, I think it looks a bit a little more elegant with less....
Now it's your turn, hope on over to the main blog and check our my Team Mates creations and what you can win....
Blessings  Hilde
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Catch the bug: Anything goes
Our Creative Corner: Anything goes
Perfect Sentiments # 77: Make it Feminine
Happy Campers # 16: Use Lace

9 comments:

  1. I really is a very elegant card Hilde and the lace is beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lacy little pocket for the tag - very pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable “bug” project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our May Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think of lilac as a feminine color - good choice for our challenge. I love the way you have the tag peaking out of the lace. And that mauve brad is to die for! It looks like you used an embossing folder I just purchased. Embossing is our next challenge so I hope to see you back! Thank you for sharing your artwork at The Perfect Sentiments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card. thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at catch the bug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card. Love the clean and simple look. Thanks for linking up with us this week! We appreciate you sharing your creativity with us in our May “Anything Goes” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty...Love the purple with the pearls and lace! Thanks for joining us At Bugaboo's Catch the Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge this week!
    Julie Temple
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card!Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've used the lace... Thanks for joining in at Happy Campers x

    ReplyDelete