Wednesday, 29 May 2013

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 3: One for the girls

Hi everyone, hope you are well. This is already our third challenge, OMG...How fast did the time go?
This fortnight at Crafting with Dragonflies we are asking for a card creation, with the theme:
One for the girls
Whenever I come across this theme I always think, pink, fluffy, lace all that. Well I decided to be different this time...I went for the browns and oranges for this challenge. I love this image from Delicious Doodles ( our very generous sponsor for this challenge). I love Dragonflies, but Butterflies are my second favourite, without a doubt. I always use pro markers for my colouring, the flowers and papers are from my stash, added some bling and liquid pearls and the butterfly die cut is from...( i forgot, will add it as soon as I remember, lol)...Hope you like it...
Now its your turn, blessings Hilde

Please hop over to the main blog and check out our great sponsors for this challenge...

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

OLLCB : Inspired by nature
Paper makeup # 90 : Anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door: Anything goes
 Kaboodle Doodles# 173: Anything goes
The Crazy Challenge # 146: Use Sentiments
Celebrate the Occasion # 114: Fluttering by
Lej Designs # 55: Celebrate
Use it Tuesday# 56: Anything goes
 Sweet STamps# 119: Flowers
Party Time Tuesday # 122: Anything goes
Crafting by Designs : Anything goes
Flutterby Wednesday  #242: Butterfly, Die Cut and flowers

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty! thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining in this weeks LEJ Designs Challenge #55 - Celebrate, over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.

    What a beautiful card. I love the colour combination and think Orange should be used more. Gorgeous image and I love the layout. The paper is beautiful.

    I hope we will see you entering more of our weekly challenges in the future as there are always great prizes to be won.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx LEJ Designs DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, such beautiful colouring and I love the colour scheme you have chosen Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored image- love all of the butterflies and your added floral embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps for the floral challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the die cut butterfly

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog

    Hugs

    Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pretty card - just gorgeous and your colouring is fab - thanks for letting me know about my missing link on my post - it was so good of you hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, love the card. The butterfly die cut is so awesome. Thanks fro playing along with us at Crafting by Designs.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card well done .
    Thank you for joining us at our :
    "Through The Craft Room Door" Challenge this time and good luck.
    Hugs Elaine DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card I love this image and beautiful butterflylove the pretty paper-thanks for joining the challenge at TTCRD
    Carol GD x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous butterfly and a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at SweetStamps.com and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card, such a fabulous butterfly.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an interesting card! Thanks for using your stash and playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete