Thursday, 18 April 2013

Baby Card for Challenges; see post

Hi there, hope you are all well. I made a bunch of cards yesterdayand found that I really liked this style of card. I have taken my inspiration from a scrapbook page and used the elements as I would have on that page, except without the photo.
For the background I used a digi paper from Raspberry Road, let me know if you want more details, I will dig it up for you. The Baby girl and wings are also from RR and are a jpeg file. Then added the onesie die, and the cute little bird die that also comes with leaves and a birdhouse from poppystamps. The frill and buttons on the onesie ( Dienamics die)  are liquid pearls, half a paper doily and some flowers from my stash. What do you think? I am pleased with the result and will be making some more like it.
Blessings Hilde

Don't forget to join up for the blog candy on the new Challenge blog here:

I am aslo entering this card into the following challenges: 

Crafting by Designs: Anything goes- BAby
Tando: New Beginnings
Tuesday Throwdown # 143: Focus on the sentiment
Oldie but a Goodie: Make it girly (doily, flowers are oldies)
Papermakeup # 84: Girly
Challenge 4 Everybody # 18: Anything goes
The Shabby TeaRoom# 162- Pretty Shabby
Totally Gorjuss # 179: Spring Shades
Crazy 4 Challenges # 181: with a wooden accent (background paper)
 QKR# 34: For a child
One stop # 224: Pastels
 Card Crafters Circle# 70: Dies and or embossing

9 comments:

  1. Pretty baby card! Thanks for joining at Oldie but a Goodie: Make it Girly
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly super sweet! Love the onesie and doily! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very pretty card, so girly :) Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet baby card, love it, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card Hilde! I love the doily, Onesie and that background paper. Wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. Love the layout and soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful baby card.. love how you've used the doily!

    Thanks for entering the challenge at Totally Gorjuss this time.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, such a sweet baby girl card. The little onesie is adorable!
    Thanks for playing a long with us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs - Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, good luck with the challenge! hugs, Vickie, challenges 4 everybody dt xx

    ReplyDelete