Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Another Baby card for challenges


Well if you are onto a great design, stick to it....I used a onesie die (dienamics)  and doily die(marianne creatables), leaves are also a die, I think dienamics aslo...can't quiet recall now.
The background is a digi paper paper from raspberry road designs, flowers from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 Simply Create# 36: Babies
Crazy 4 Challenges # 183: Baby
Penny's Papercrafts # 124: Anything goes
Paper Makeup # 86: Celebrations ( digi paper and sentiment)
Love to Create #63: Punches/dies


6 comments:

  1. I love to view contests like this. I want to join although I don't think I will pass the standards.haha Anyway, I am looking forward to see all of your creations. I am so excited to see the best babycards now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great dies!! Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT!
    xxx
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Hilde - that little onesie is so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card with fab details and great design!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!!! Thanks for participating in our Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card.

    Thanks for sharing at LTC this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete