Sunday, 10 March 2013

DT Card for Gingerloft : the colour Green

Image from Gingerloft

Hi everyone, it's Gingerloft time again, and this fortnight we are asking you to create a card with 
the colour GREEN
Well, what do you know, we are getting close to St Patricks day, and I have been told that this is the time here in Australia to plant your Sweat Pea flowers. Maybe that's why I never seem to be to grow them well, because I am always way later with the planting. I do love the smell of them.
This gorgeous Dragonfly image ( I am a bit partial to Dragonflies) is lovely and a little has a little Asian influence with the Bamboo and all. 
I used papers from my stash, I always colour with pro markers, and used heaps of glitz on the Dragon fly, no sure if you can see, and I deliberately left of the sentiment.
So I hope you like it and let's see yours....
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet n Sassy #95: Go green
Whoopsi Daisy: 2 Patternend Papers
Challenges4Everybody # 15: Anything goes
Cupcake Craft #232 : Sparkle
The Craft Place#232: Anything goes
Created with Love# 31: Anything goes
Paper Make Up#78: Anything that can fly
QKR  # 29: Show us some green/St Pats



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hilde and fab sparkle too! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card love the colour and the dragonfly. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the colors and touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super - love the dragonfly with the bamboo plant, they go so well together, and your layout is great. Thanks for joining our challenge to Go Green at SNS digi challenge this week.

    BTW - I planted sweet peas last year - dwarf they were labelled, and guess what - they grew to the top of the fence and were beautiful. Yes, their perfume is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Hilde, I hope everything is okay with you! I really love your card, great design and the image is beautifully colored!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete