Monday, 25 February 2013

DT card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 38: Fairytale/Fantasy

This weeks theme: Fairytale/Fantasy
Hi everyone, hope you are all well. It's the Squirrel and the Fox time again, and we got to play with some of the most amazing images. You must check out MIC site, so many digi images, so little time. I did 'try' to copy the way Zoe teaches her colouring style, but not very successfully, it will take a lot more practice to get it just so. I am quietly pleased with it, but know that I have a long, long way to go yet. I always use Pro markers for my colouring, some flowers I had in my stash with new blue jewel brads as centers  and a black and a smaller white doily as my background.
I did find however that my daughters glitter gel pens are ideal for the eye colouring.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Simply Create #31: Mothersday or Female
Inky Chicks : Mothersday or Birthday
Digistamps for Joy # 61: Birthdays are fun
Penny's Paper # 115: Anything goes
Oldie but a goodie: bright colours ( the oldies are the flowers which i dug up from the bottom of my flower keeper box, didn't even know I had yellow, lol.)
My craft spot # 87: Flowers
Paper make up #  76: Anything goes
Daisy Doodles # 78: Anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges # 174: Texture
Paper Creator #5: Flowery delights


9 comments:

  1. This is just divine, very gorgeous.
    Good luck Hun.
    Jackie DT member ds4j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant colouring of that fab image, that dress really flows. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at an OBAG this time, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card! I love the layered flowers and doilies! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful creation. Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card and colouring.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Hilde! Love the image and your design is fab!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card - that image is lovey and I lvoe how you have coloured her skirt :0)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Creators - Flowery Delights Challenge this time and good luck.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete