Monday, 25 February 2013

DT Card for Gingerloft: Ribbons and Bows

Hi everyone, well it's Gingerloft time again. This week we are asking you to create a card with ribbons and bows. I used papers from my stash, the gorgeous GL Sunflower Collage, which is one of my favourites. I actually coloured the background with the vanilla  promarker, so it matched the ribbon.  I always use pro markers for my colouring, the bow/ ribbon is also from my stash and is a gorgeous elegant satin combo with gauze and glitter. I only wish I could make better bows. 
Now let's see yours, blessings Hilde

 I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sentimental Sundays: Flowers, flowers
Whoopsi Daisy: Add a sentiment
Totally Paper crafts # 155: hope for spring
Stamp n Doodle: Anything goes
Fab n Funky# 159: Flowerpowers
IDIC : Use Ribbon or Twine
Card Makin Mamas : Birthday Inspiration

8 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning i love that image and fabulous bow. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Hilde !! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Robyn's Fetish !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ribbon and bow on this gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great card, love the ribbon you chose for the bow!
    Thanks for playing with us this at A Gem of A Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts!
    Kim – TPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, I love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a dreamy card...so soft and love. Love the colors you've chosen and the way you colored the image. Thanks so much for joining us at AGOAC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilde - I love this card. Just everything about it esp that awesome ribbon and bow.

    ReplyDelete