Monday, 11 February 2013

DT Card for Gingerloft: Colour Red

Image : Tiger lilies from Gingerloft

Hi everyone, well you guessed it, it's Gingerloft time again. This week we are asking you to show us your creations in the colour
RED
Papers are mostly from My Minds Eye: Lost and found.
I am in love with these papers now....
I always use promarkers for my colouring and used 3 different reds for these flowers, some ribbon and there you have it, the dots in the centre of the flowers are liquid pearls.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Digi Tuesday # 196: Hearts
Everybody Arts # 222: Hearts
2 Sisters # 130: Hearts
Come and get it : Show us your heart

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, I love the centers of your flowers. Thanks for playing this week at Come and Get It.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, such pretty papers - your image is stunning and such great details.

    Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete