Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Card for Challenges with Saturated Canary Image

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying your week so far. I just love the colour combo of yellow/orange and pink. The design paper background digi paper from the Doodlepantry.I also used some pink and white polka dot washi tape and some pink satin ribbon, I always use pro markers for my colouring. I tried to keep this card reasonably CAS. I added the Dictionary type sentiment, which I love. Hope you like it, I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments : Anything goes
LEJ Designs # 39: Anything goes
One stop craft# 214: Anything g eoes
Nana Vics # 2: Anything goes
The crazy challenge # 138: For a Birthday
Crafty Ribbons # 38: Anything with a ribbon
Penny's Paper # 112: One for the girls


9 comments:

  1. Pretty creation, thanks for joining in our challenge at crafty ribbons and good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilde, what a gorgeous card you have made and the image is adorable! Fabulous design and beautiful papers!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Crafty Sentiments Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, love that image and the way you have so cleverly coloured it. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and smashing image Hilde !! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful colour combo. I love the cute SC image you have used:)
    Happy Friday.
    Dafi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hilde, WOW the rainbow effect on the little girls dress is stunning. I'm yet to get my hands on any washi tape but I know by seeing wonderful cards like yours that I have it on my list of must have.
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Lady Anne's Challenges (Nana Vic's). We hope to see your wonderful art work next time. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Sweetie, lovely colours x
    Thanks for joining us ut LEJ Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww how cute, love it :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Hilde :) such a cute image and the colours and layout are fab :)

    Thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete