Friday, 1 February 2013

Goodbye Jacqui


Such sad news to share, 
just found out that a wonderful blogger friend of mine, which most of you would have known, has past away. Even though Jacqui (the owner of the DigiGarden) has been more often sick than feeling well in the 3 years I have had the pleasure to know her, it is still a shock to find out that she has past away. My heart goes out to her family and friends. Surely this was not expected to happen and the suddenness must be awful for everyone, trying to come to terms with her death. 
My sincere condolences.....

What I loved about Jacqui was the way she would leave the most wonderful and lengthy comments on a lot of my cards. When she started her challenge blog,  I eagerly applied for a DT position, I was over the moon when she selected me to be part of her DT. I enjoyed my time on the team until it was time for me to move on, loved her images and no matter how many times I would see them on the cards, I would get such a kick out them, and I loved that Jacqui would try to comment on every challenge entry herself.
We were also DT buddies on the Squirrel and the Fox together, she was
a talented lady with a big kind heart and will be dearly missed. 
Goodbye Jacqui.
Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Hilde, yes Jacqui will be sadly missed. A talented lady we have all loss. Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete