Sunday, 13 January 2013

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox : # 35 - Anything goes






Hi everyone, it's the Squirrel and the Fox time again. This week our sponsor is Robyn;s Fetish, you can never go wrong with their images. I just love Sunflowers, so my choice was easy.
I thought I would try something a little different, I think this fold is call the  Dutch Fold, correct me if I am wrong. I kept the backgrounds pastel so the sunflower would stand out well. Papers from my stash, the paper I used has a pearly shine to it, everyything else from my stash, paper doily, bling, Martha Stewart butterfly punches and a top note die for the centre.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges: 

Brown Sugar # 24: Butterflies
Wags n Whiskers# 92: Celebrations
Divas by Design: Anything goes
Moving along: Floral delights
 Charisma Cardz#1: Happy Birthday
Penny's Papercraft # 109: Anything goes
Lexi's Creations # 81: Anything goes
Through the craft room door # 52: Anything goes
The pink Elephant # 181  Celebrate



11 comments:

  1. I love sunflowers they scream summer to me and your card is just stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flutterbys...
    Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fold of your card. The sunflower is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week. The new issue will be out very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adore all the different elements & layers!! Stunning sunflower.Thank you for joining us at MWAWTT.
    Red (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet, Love the pearlised paper on the card too.Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous beautiful sunflower and design.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, your card is just so pretty! Gorgeous image, lovely colours and a great shape.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card and the bright cheery sunflower.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz in our birthday celebration.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the image and fabulous design. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card, thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week, we hope you decide to join us again!! Good Luck,
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes" challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog… Sorry for the late comment, but I didn't have any internet the last week.

    Hope to see you again in our new challenge that started on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete