Sunday, 20 January 2013

DT Card for SAS4Kids: #48 Anything goes 4 Kids

Card 1: Delicious Doodles

Dollar Graphics by Alice Smith

Hi everyone and welcome to the SAS4Kids next challenge.
Anything goes 4 Kids
I love the anything goes challenges, don't you? So hop on over and check out all the details and I am looking forwards to seeing your entries, Blessings Hilde

 Card 1: I love the digi designs from DeliciousDoodles, this one really remined me of my daughter somehow. I used  papers from stash, a die for the swirly doily, and I always use Pro Markers for my colouring. It;s a shame you cant' really see the sparkle on the flowers.
I hope you like it.

Card 2: This little cutie just reminded me of the years I spent in the cold climate and loved nothing better than  a hot sweet drink to make me feel warm again. Hop on over to check out the wonderful digi images Dollar Graphic has, such value for money, and you get the digi and the coloured version as well.
I used papers from my stash, I always colour with pro markers and the snow flake
 is a marianne createable die.

I am entering Card 1 into the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations#197 : One for the girls
Divas by design: Make it girly
Simply Create Too#29: Anything goes
Moving along: Birthday


I am entering Card 2 into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations # 205: Snowflakes
Milk Coffee: Snowflakes/Sparkle
QKR # 22: Cold and Frosty

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards...love your colouring of the girly card...thanks for sharing with the Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Hilde, i love that die cut on the firest one
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT for our Birthday challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous girly card. Love the image and colouring. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your creations are so NUMMY. I love the little girl on the bottom card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at QKR Stampede.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, love the image and fabby papers. Thanks for joining in with the Milkcoffee Challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!!! Love both cards! Thanks for participating in the QKR STAMPEDE Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete