Monday, 28 January 2013

DT Card for Gingerloft: Love is in the air

I used birds on a wire and added a heart

Hi everyone, it's Gingerloft time once again, and we want to see your creations with the theme:
Love is in the air
Well it's getting closer and closer to Valentines day, so this is a great opportunity for you to make a lovedovey card, or maybe someone is getting engaged? This list goes on. I have used the image: birds on a wire, and added a heart which i drew freehand, not hard. But I could have just stuck a little heart punch as well I guess, I just used up some of my scrap for the fishtails, just eye balled it all. I found the cute sentiment in my stash as well, lots of glitz and some bling. Hope you like it. I am really liking the colours on this and the sharpness of the black backing. Now let's see yours, 
blessings Hilde

I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar # 26: Valentines
My time to craft # 206: Things with wings
 Dutch Dare# 201: Winged things
CRAFT # 191: Valentines day/Love
Ruby's Rainbow#46: Valentine's


8 comments:

  1. this is super sweet!
    Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card!! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week!! Hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week.

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and the image is really cute. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute and beautifully designed card - I love the layout and DP. Thanks for joining us art CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design card... Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute and delightful card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card - the background flags look great and the sentiment is just right for valentines. Thanks for joining us over at Ruby's Rainbow xx

    ReplyDelete