Saturday, 15 December 2012

So sorry to hear about the Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting

What a tragedy...... One wonders WHY? 
I am sure in time this will come out or maybe we will never know...
My heart and prayers goes out to the parents, families and friends and colleagues of these gorgeous little kids and teachers that have been murdered at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.
This sort of tragedy is so life changing,  how would you cope? This will affect so many people for so many years to come.
Please take a moment to pray for those caught up in this awful thing...As a parent myself I can only imagine what it would be like, every parents worst night mare come true...
My heart aches for them, and as President Obama said , they had their whole lives yet to be lived....

1 comment:

  1. Well spoken, hun, you've put into words just what I feel. xxx

    ReplyDelete