Sunday, 2 December 2012

DT card for SAS4Kids: # 46 Winter fun for Kids

A snowman with leggings, hilarious, love this image from Crackerbox and the sentiment as well.
Snowflakes are a from an old punch I have had since forever and I used some silver foil papers for them, I always colour with pro markers, paper from my stash.


Hi everyone, hope you had a wonderful week. Well it's SAS4Kids  - Send a Smile 4 Kids - time again, and we are asking you to make a card with the theme of : Winter fun for Kids.
I have used two of our sponsors images.

Card One: Image from Crackerbox

Card Two: I turned the tag into a card and made it so you can open it, see pic. The image is a pre coloured image from Cuddly Buddly, so quick and simple, I love it. If you are in hurry and don't have time to sit and colour, these pre coloured images are perfect.
I used ribbons and papers from my stash, small doily cut into quarters bottom right, and the tag is a ready made large shipping tag, and I added the flap for a card on the back.
Have a wonderful weekend,
blessings Hilde

I am also entering these cards into the following challenges:
Card One:
Raise the bar #122 : Bundle up
Dutch Dare # 197 : Winter wonderland
Cute Card Thursday# 245: Snowflakes
Love to create : non traditional colours
Oldie but a goodie: Let it snow ( papers from my stash, had them for a while)



Card Two ( the tag)
Casual Fridays : Gift Tags
Fussy n Fancy # 77: I love Christmas
Anything goes #81: Tags
 Lexi's Creations# 79: Christmas


9 comments:

  1. Love the idea of making a tag into a card, I really must try that! Both cards are marvellous!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'Christmas challenge'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is too cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous snow creation , thanks for joining us at oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck !

    hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations.

    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Thank you for joining us this week over at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag...Great design, Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what a sweet line up today! I love these two pieces, just adorable. Thank you for joining in on our Bundle Up challenge over at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge with this great entry, challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete