Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Pretty Christmas Gift box




Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I am still on my quest to shake thinks up some and stretch myself to make things that i normally wouldn't . I was spending valuable ( ahm) resource/research time on Pinterest the other day, when I came across a lovely box, then clicked onto the pic and ended up at Jenny Moores Stamping Moments wonderful blog with all these projects from SU. MMMm....So I bought the info on the top note box kit, which I really liked.
I changed it a little. Does this happen to you? You see some else's wonderful craft ideas and must have that particular die or what ever....I HAD to have the top note die from SU/Sixxiz a while back and used it like crazy, but it had sadly been neglected. Well it's been resurrected once again, and it really is the most versatile of dies I have ever had.....
Recipe: Cardstock and paper from my stash
Embossing is a Cuttlebug folder embosser, but don't know the name.
The label is a freebie from : Lilac & Lavender
I folded the tags to the ouside of the box, and then covered it with embossed extra pieces, this also gives the box a bit of extra strength and covers the tags, so that the inside would be smooth...
Blessings Hilde

I will be entering this box into the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesday # 96 : Anything goes
Paper Pretties # 67: anything goes
The Pink Elephant# 176: Pretty Packaging
 Lexi's Creations#79: Christmas
My Sheri# 99: Tis the Season
Crafty Creations# 197: Christmas is coming


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty box! This is a gift by itself. I love the embossing. Thank you for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift box...love the colors and fabulous texture!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby box....love the traditional Chrismas colours & image. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete