Saturday, 3 November 2012

Pretty card for challenges

Hi everyone, trying out a new type of card for me, I really enjoyed making this one . The only thing i would do different I think is try something to make the flower in the bottom corner stand out a bit more, 
any suggestions?
The flowers are punches from Ek success and Martha Stewart
The gorgeous papers I used are from Echo Park, 6 x6 pad called this& that. 
Thanks for looking, blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Card Crafter's Circle# 47: Patterened paper
 V's Sweet Ideas Blog# 5; anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop # 82: Bold and Bright
Party Time Tuesday #92: Anything goes
Anything goes #79: anything goes
Die Cutting Divas #89: Anything goes



5 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to try out different styles that challenge us?! This is the way we polish our crafting skills in other areas! Lovin' the results! Since you asked for a suggestion to make the bottom corner flower stand out, I think I would try making it in a color different from the busy pattern paper, maybe white? Or even one of the colors from the banners (in a solid or very small print). So glad you joined us this month at V's Sweet Challenge!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at MMCS hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the colours, thanks for joining our challenge at My mum's craft shop, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card! Love it! I agree with Grisel's suggestion. You can even place it on top of a scallop circle. Thank you for joining us over at V's Sweet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is so pretty! I LOVE the paper! I would pop the flower off with a pop dot or even add a more bold color if you wanted to keep it flat... but beautifully done and thank you for joining us at V's Sweet Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete