Monday, 12 November 2012

DT card for Gingerloft: A touch of Gold and some news

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great week. I am excited to let you know that I have been asked to join the  the awesome DT of Gingerloft, and am very honoured, thanks Tami.
Go and check out the lovely digi images that Gingerloft to offer.

This week we are looking at creating a card with a touch of gold.
I decided to layer my card and the back ground is a Kraft card, with light gold almost pearlish in appearance corrugted back drop, with white doily and topped with gold doilies cut in half and quarters for the corners.
I always use promarkers for my colouring and I added some brads to hold the Birthday greeting.
I added a Martha Stewart butterfly with some bling as the centre.
The words: You are the Gold in my treasure is something i printed off from my computer.
Looking forward to checking out your entries...
Blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz# 158 : Anything goes
Dutch Dare # 190: My fav. Things ( I love using doilies and promarkers)
Raise the bar # 119: Birthday
 Crafty Creations# 195: No Flowers
Penny's Papercraft # 101: Lots of Layers



7 comments:

  1. Love having you on our DT - your card is just gorgeous, Elizabeth (Gingerloft, DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!Very cute Card!!!Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh fab card, thanks for joining in with our Anything goes challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hilde
    A beautiful card fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to have you on-board of Gingerloft DT team :D Your card is just beautiful. Love your use of the gold.

    Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!! Lovely details! Thanks for joining DDCC! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful!! Thank you so much for joining in on our birthday challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete