Thursday, 11 October 2012

Thank you Card for challenges with Crackerbox Palace Stamp

Hi everyone, I won this gorgeous stamp by leaving a comment on Karens Kreative kards blog.Karen is also the fearless leader of SAS4Kids and has a great selection of cards and different techniques for you to check out. The Crackerbox Palace stamp is absolutely gorgeous and I hope I did it justice. I always use promarkers for my colouring and the papers are from my stash. I used the Tim Holtz die for the bird ( not useing the bird cage on this one) , and EKsuccess and MS punches for the flowers, the hearts are part of the paper, I just added some bling, and used a Kraft card base. 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Divas by design : Anything goes
Crafts and Me # 105: Anything goes
Deep Ocean# 36: Anything goes
Creative Inspiration# 184: Anything goes
Top Tip tuesday # 87: Things with wings
Creative Card Crew # 21: Birds
Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
Sentimental Sundays # 123: Anything goes
Incy wincy : Anything goes
Stampalot: punch away
Polka DoodlesW40: Wings and Things

12 comments:

  1. Love your little birdie Hilde and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Things with Wings challenge.

    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really lovely Hilde, but I'm afraid it is not eligible for Stampalot challenge as you have combined far more challenges than our rules allow.

    I do hope that you find time to join in with another piece of your pretty work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Hilda, such a gorgeous image and colouring, love the bird too..

    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments .

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card- and thanks for the plugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card ...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the use of the Tim Holtz Bird. I host a challenge at Speedy TV Mark's Finest Papers in which this wk the challenge is Birds. Membership in MFP is free. Please join & enter and let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank You for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge this week!
    Kaia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hilde, I hope you're keeping well. I love your card, your colouring is fab!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hun! Your card is too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean for our Anything goes challenge :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh this is beautiful. Love the design with the flower stamp and the added bird on the branch. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete