Monday, 29 October 2012

Front Pocket Card for challenges

Hi everyone, this is a card out of the 'norm' for me. I am trying to have a go at new things and stretching my self a little. I really like the way it turned out. The little pouch in the front is a 6 x 6 inch piece of double sided paper and is in the diamond fold. I just folded the front tip over again ( see under the butterfly) and there you have it. I don't have the photo to show you , but there is another pocket behind the first, so you can put in lots of gift cards, photos, little notes, stickers, anything that's reasonably flat I guess.
( I just put in a little note card for illustration purposes)
 Just picture this is Christmas papers..... The papers are a mix from my stash, sorry I can't tell you which one. It;s all on a black base card, a black paper doily, (am in love with the black paper doily), , lots of bling, and the butterfly is from a Martha Stewart punch the large one. The card is 14 x 14 cm square, or I think 5.5 inch approx.
the Sentiment was computer printed and cut out with the word punch from SU.
Have a great day, blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Gingerloft # 51 : No colouring ( DT)
Challenge up your life# 81: Pocket Card
2 Sisters # 115: Fall colours
Dream Valley # 44: Glitter and Bling
Rubys Rainbow  #40:  Use a Doily
Divas by design #58: use some orange

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing at Gingerloft I love cards with pockets!! If you are interested in joning our DT please e-mail me alyssasmom98@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cool card - cute idea. Thanks so very much for joining this time at the Gingerloft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation Hilde!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbow for our * Doily * challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbow for our * Doily * challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very noble and elegant!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely. It's always good to try new things. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks or joining us at Dream Valley this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - such an original design! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this time!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley and good luck.

    Caz DV DT

    ReplyDelete