Monday, 29 October 2012

Feel free to check out my new blog


Hi everyone, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all my new followers, so glad to have you aboard. 
This is not my normal type of posting on this blog, please bare with me.
I have been thinking about running another blog, so I can post all my latest endevours with all sorts of things I have become interested in,  particularly since I have been pinning things on Pinterest. I absolutely love it.
My brother in law had recently helped me with getting my garden back into gear. I had Breast Cancer 7 years ago now, and completely lost interest, even though I had previously enjoyed a bit of gardening and always had flowers on all sorts in my garden. Never ventured into veggies and all that.
At one stage I even ripped everything out....not sure why, but I did feel better afterwards. And the garden had not been touched since other that a bit of weeding.
I could go on, but don't want to make this post too long. So I used this opportunity to start another blog, so I can share my experiments with my new found gardening enthusiasm , interest in DIY, self sufficiency, very intriguing that idea, and other wonderful things along the way. 
Sorry that there aren't any before pictures, as I just did not think to take any...
Please feel free to hop over, click here and check it out, I have only just started but hope to have a posting or two every week. Would love to hear from you.
Many Blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment