Sunday, 7 October 2012

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 28: Things with Wheels

Hi all , hope you are all well and had a great week. This week our challenge over at the Squirrel and the Fox is 'things with wheels'.
Our generous sponsor once again is Bugaboo. Check it out.
Don't forget our 1 year Anniversary blog hop is still on and you can start from here.
For my image I have used this pre coloured old car image from Fred she Said.
I also use MS border punch for the fence, SU butterfly die, Snellen oval die, Sizzix swirl embossing folder for the green.
Looking forward to checking out your wonderful creations, blessings Hilde

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hilde, I am loving this fence punch! So cool.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, hun! I love the big flower and the fence and the green embossing! Lovely!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete