Saturday, 29 September 2012

The Squirrel and the Fox blog hop


Yeah we are 1 year old!!!!

“Hello and welcome to my part in the Squirrel and the Fox blog hop.  
If you have come here from Helen's blog, then you’re in the right place. If you just happened to stumble upon my blog, head to the Squirrel and the Fox to start at the beginning and read how the hop works. You can also see all the amazing prizes up for grabs.
To celebrate one whole year of The Squirrel and the Fox, the team are giving away some wonderful prizes. There’s even an individual prize for just landing here on this pages.
To showcase their work, each DT member is also showing off some of their favourite creations. I have chosen this card/mini album made by me some months ago now. 
It;s more than just a card, I put a little more effort into this one and made it into a card/mini album with a large tag. I thought the card could become the present.
The papers are from my stash, butterfly die from SU and the border punch is from Martha Stewart, I added some 'real' lace, cute cherry blossoms and a jewel butterfly.






The prize that is being given away from my blog has been generously donated by Robyn's Fetish and are 5 digistamps and more.
To win this prize, simply leave your comment below (which you are doing anyway as part of the hop), become a follower of my blog and at the end of the hop I will randomly draw one winner. Remember, to be eligible for any prizes, you must complete the entire hop.


Thank you for visiting. Now you’re off to visit Linda, Happy Hopping!”




31 comments:

  1. Lovely card/mini album, love pink and purple together. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very origional design, love the cherry blossom, lace and of course love the butterfly. A lovely design and nice to see something that is more than just a card...thanks for sharing your creational skills...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the colors you used! And all the elements.. just a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours and detail on this!! and thanks for the chance to win xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy #1 to you! Super cute card, lovin your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty, love your girlie colour theme and fab layout too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty colour scheme Hilde...love it :) Such a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic idea! I love the inked butterfly and the flowers on the upper right corner, fantastic colors, I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stunning. This is such a gorgeous and heartfelt album - loved all the feminine colors and pretty touches.Fabulous as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful card! Sweet colors and adorable design! Great blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a creative gift! Now I want to give that a try! Thanks for sharing! I just became a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very pretty! Love you colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous mini album - love the idea heaps !!
    Congrats to S & F on their birthday !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Hilde what a beautiful gift such a pretty layout & it tickled me a little when you said "real lace", hope you have loads of fun with the hop & reading the lovely messages left for you. Janet T

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely gift for someone! Love the lace detail and the butterflies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love how soft this is. Just lovely. Thanks for a chance to win your prize plus maybe one of those fab prizes at The Squirrel and the Fox site! Love The Squirrel and the Fox! I am glad to have stopped by your blog.
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hilde,

    Very innovative and pretty album.

    i will in future give in a similar try as well :))

    Cheers,
    Nazneen

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely mini-album. I love all those butterflies! It's really pretty.
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that butterfly! Great sponging on it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful album and tag! Love that butterfly paper and sentiment, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your mini album is very pretty. Love your colors and flowers. Happy Birthday to "The Squirrel and the Fox"

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. OOOh what a beautiful idea!! Simply LOVING this!!
    Do you mind if I borrow this idea.. As yes, it would make a great present within itself!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colours and design. Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet card..thanks for being part of the hop,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this image! Your mini card album is just so fab! You are very talented and I'm loving this blog hop. Hugs sharon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. a very lovely mini album. love the color palette. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Hilde, what a beautiful gift! I love the real lace and the ribbon.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so pretty! I love the soft pretty colors that you chose! Great job!

    ReplyDelete