Sunday, 23 September 2012

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 27: Celebrate the Occasion

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful week and weekend. The weather here in Sydney has been fantastic, the last weeks and today again perfect. 
This week over at the Squirrel and the Fox the Theme is : Celebrate the Occasion. 
Believe or not, the Squirrel and the Fox are turning 1 year old this month. Yeah!!!
If you would like to join our DT we would love to hear from you, when you enter just add DT behind your entry. Looking forward to visiting your entries and check our your creativity. This weeks sponsor is Bugaboo. The image I chose for my card is my all time favourite Bugaboo image.  I always use pro markers for my colouring, crochet flower, the leaves are from a MS punch, heart shaped paper doily, ribbon and paper from my stash. Check out the Squirrel and the Fox blog for more details on what you can win.
I pray you have a great week, 
many blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fab n Funky # 139: Things with wings
Oldie but a Goodie : Ribbons ( ribbon used is from my stash, it seems I had it forever)
Lollipop Crafts: break our your punch ( leaves are from MS punch)
 Digital Tuesday# 178: Things with wings
 Dream Valley# 41: Celebrations
Stampin sisters in Christ# 158:  Something handmade ( the crochet flower is hand made)
2 Sisters # 110: Things with wings


4 comments:

  1. Hello Hilde - this is so pretty - I love your handmade flower, it is perfect for this weeks Challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. Thank you for your support - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so cute - I just love the cute image -thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky Challenges hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so adorable! Great card too! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute!! I also love Bugaboo digital images :) Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete