Sunday, 2 September 2012

DT Card for SAS4Kids: Cute Fall/ Halloween

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. Well it's SAS4Kids time again, and this week we are asking you to make a cute Fall card or get in early for a Halloween card.
But please remember it needs to be suitable for children. Nothing too gory or scary. 
I love these gorgeous(real) stamps from one of our generous sponsors
I always use pro markers for my colouring and the papers are from my stash, was able to use up some of my leftovers. I stamped the leaves all around, and slightly coloured some in on the green at the top. I stamped the pumpkin with the smaller vine attached onto the light orange background and enhanced the colouring with my pro markers. I also coloured my sentiment.
Looking forward to seeing yours. Hop on over the the SAS4kIds blog and check out all the details and what you can win.
Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Hilde, Great card! You made the leaves work with the pumpkin and they look ver nice. Thanks for using our stamps.

    ReplyDelete