Sunday, 16 September 2012

DT Card for SAS4Kids: Anything goes

Stamp Shoppe Image
Image from Prairie Fairy ( makes your heart melt)
Sponsor Image is from Prairie Fairy ( too cute, love this one)

Hi everyone, it's SAS4Kids time again. This fortnight we are asking you to make a wonderful card for kids, anything goes, which is everyone's favourite.(Remember : Kids friendly zone)
No . 1 Card: I have used papers from my stash, the fence is a Martha Stewart punch as are the leaves, the grass is a EK success punch, the papers are from my stash and the gorgeous images is a stamp from the Stampe Shoppe and is I just love. I have added some bling, and love it.
No. 2 Card: Papers from my stash, real crochet flowers and a paper doily
No. 3 Card: Papers from my stash, wing and swirl are from a Tim Holtz die, wishi washi tape, and a paper doily.
For all my colouring I always use pro markers. Hope you like them.
Hop on over to the main blog for all the download for prizes etc.
Looking forward to your wonderful entries. Blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment