Wednesday, 1 August 2012

What's on your Work Desk Wednesday # 165

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I decided to re-join, I used to be part of WOYWW, but dropped out for a while. Nothing much has changed in my craft room, might have become even more messy. This is a pic of this morning before I did a tidy up. So next week hopefully you will get the view of a much less messy table at least. Over in the basket you can see all my markers, mainly Pro Markers, there might be some Copics among them, but I prefer Pro markers. I get inspired by my surrounding mess, ideas for cards just come to me. I mainly make cards, but do make scrap book pages on occasions as well.
I am in the process of re doing my room, so there should be some before and after pics coming soon. 
Looking forward to checking our your desk, blessings Hilde

5 comments:

  1. your basket of pens looks ready for action,happy crafting
    have a super woyww
    kay #82

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! You have a nice lot of goodies to be working with. I am with you on the Promarker front, love them too. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #58

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are about to fall off the edge my friend!! Cute basket of Promarkers. I have been using mine a bit more lately. Welcome back. WOYWW Hugs from Helen 19

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pens, any pens, I found a whole tin of them when I was tidying..busy desk!hopping around quickly waiting to go the scotland....happy woyww!
    ((Lyn)) #18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to WOYWW Hilde! Looks like your desk has all sorts for fun for sharing. Thanks for the visit this week! xx

    ReplyDelete