Monday, 20 August 2012

DT card for SAS4Kids: Anything goes for Kids

Saturated Canary : Butterfly Princess

Dragonfly image from Robyns Fetish

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. It's SAS4Kids time once again. This has gotta be my favourite one,
anything goes for kids
Hop on over to the SAS blog and check out the wonderful prizes you can win.
For Card one I used an image from one of our sponosors, Saturated Canary called Butterfly Princess, I always colour with Pro markers, the papers are from my stash and the the die cut is from MFT, and the butterflies are die cuts from Stampin up.
For the second card I used the image from our sponsor Robyns Fetish. As always I coloured with Pro Markers, I also used a crochet flower, and lots of other 3d flowers. I destressed the edges of my back- ground paper and found a cute little silver butterfly to finish is all off.
I am entering both cards into the following challenges:

Card 1 ( Butterfly Princess)
CYDA Anything goes


Card 2 (Dragonfly from Robyns Fetish)
Creative Belli Blog # 150: Winged Things
Craft Punked W33: Flower Power
2 Sisters # 105: In the garden

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards both of them. Love the dragonfly one it matches our challenge beautifully! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so gorgeous hun...really love those colours...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card!
    Thanks for playing with us @ 2 Sisters this week.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Love the pinks with the sweet image. The blue card is lovely also.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards Hun I love saturated canary images and this one is gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us at 2Sisters Challenge :)

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete