Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Summer Butterfly card for challenges

Hi all, this is another card I made in my recent batch. I really love these colours. I used the butterfly stamp set from MFT, papers, doily and flowers are from my stash. The die cut is from SU and the border punch is from MS.
For me to see a Dragonfly or a Butterfly is a sure sign of Summer

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 Take time for you # 71: Summer.
Sugar Creek Hollow #19: Summer days
Totally Papercrafts # 65: Here comes Summer
 Everybody Art # 201: Summer
Stamps + fun # 107: summer
 Incy Wincy: summertime

6 comments:

  1. Wow, ist die schööööön. Dieser Schmetterling ist umwerfend und die vielen Blümchen passen perfekt dazu!

    LG, Kiki

    PS: Vielen Dank übrigens auch für's Mitmachen bei TTFY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry: in english again:

    Your card is gorgeous! Love this wonderful butterfly and all those flowers fit perfectly!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Take Time for You.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine schöne Karte.
    Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei EAC.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! YOur coloration is fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your card with the DT from SSS and S, love those colors and the image is just great, thank you for sharing. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Summer Card!! I love all the sweet details!! Thanks for joining in our EAC.
    Big Hugs
    Tina46

    ReplyDelete