Saturday, 7 July 2012

DT Cards for the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge: Christmas in July


This image is from Digi Doodle 

This is an image from Bugaboo. 
Hi all , well it's SAS4Kids time again. This week we are asking you to make a Christmas Card, you might as well use this opportunity to get organized for the Christmas rush. 
 On the first pic, I used papers from my stash, paper doily, red star paper clip, and I always use pro markers for colouring.

On the second card I used traditional colours,plus pink. I am quietly please with this colour combo. I used papers from my stash, a 3d sticker of a Santa hat, some bling and I always use pro markers for colouring.

I am also entering the second card into the following challenges:

2 Sisters # 99: Christmas in July
Whimsy # 46: anything goes
Papertake : anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy  # 21: anything goes
Ladybugs : Christmas in July
Lollipop Crafts # 84 : Christmas in July

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards,love the fab images and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely colorful creations.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card great layout , thanks for joining us at 2 sisters :) tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas cards. Love the images and colours. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters challenge blog this week. Good luck. hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Christmas Cards. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Whimsy's. We would love to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at LCI challenge this month
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete