Sunday, 29 July 2012

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox: #23 Make it Sporty


Hi everyone, well it;s the Squirrel and the Fox time again. This week we are asking you to Make it Sporty. Seeing its the Olympics and all. Did you see the openings, wow so many atheletes. Amazing.
Well best of luck for your country in these events. Looking forward to seeing your sporty cards.
Our main sponsor this week is Robyn Fetish, some great digi stamps to be won.
I used a Magnolia Edwin stamp for my card, with his soccer ball and my attempt at a centre step card. I have done a few now, but am still not that good at them as yet. Will keep trying. I used Kraft for my base card, I always colour with Pro Markers, Ek Success grass border punhc, the papers and other items I used are from my stash. I thought my stash should be shrinking some what by now..................................mmm, seems to be getting bigger all the time........................wonder why that is?
PS : Wishing Linda a speedy recovery from her emergency op. Blessings Hilde
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

 Paper Pretties# 216: Birthday Cards
Crafts and Me# 94: anything goes
PaperPlay W30: Olympic Sports
 CRAFT# 165: Use Stitching ( faux stitching around the sentiment)
 Just Inspirational# 39: Olympic Sports
Divas by Design#45: Happy Birthday
 The STamp Man: Anything goes ( celebrations)

 



6 comments:

  1. A fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, what a fab masculine card - wonderful image and great shaped card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the image, design and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges this week. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw such a cute card, Hilde - love the step shape and that sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a very popular little football star great child's Birthday Card. thank you for making and sharing with us at the Stamp Man XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this is so cute Hilde, and thanks so much for your kind words.

    Hugs,
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete