Sunday, 15 July 2012

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 22 : Kids or Babies

Hi all, well its the Squirrel and the Fox time once again, and this week the challenge is to make a card for
Kids or Baby
The image is from our generous sponsor Bugaboo. This would have to be by far my favourite Bugaboo images ever......I often use this image for Baby Cards, love it.
I always use Pro markers for my colouring, a pretty paper doily, papers are from my stash, and I distressed the edges this time.
Hope you like it and am looking forward to checking out your lovely creations.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

The Poodles Parlour: Use a digi
PreCreative # 30: anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Eine zuckersüße Karte, danke fürs Mitmachen bei pecreativ.
    LG
    sanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fandabbydozy hun and so cute. Thanks for joining us over at Poodles Parlour this week and good to see you entering hun
    Hugz Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at pecreativ.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at The Poodles Parlour this time!

    Chrizette
    DT Member
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card! And a sweet bear!

    Thanks for joining us at pecreativ!

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete