Saturday, 9 June 2012

Some news

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying the weekend. Here in Australia we have a long weekend as we are still connected to the commonwealth, so celebrate the Queens Birthday this Monday. Man she still looks great for her age. Not sure if I could even do some of the stuff she does every day.
Anyway I am getting side tracked.
Just letting you know that I have stepped down from the Design Teams of the Papercrafting Journey, as they are now going through a transition at the moment I thought this was a good opportunity for me to leave as I have bitten off more than I should. I have also stepped down from the Poodles Parlour. 
I will be stepping down from the Alphabet Challenge after 'K'. 
I am still with The Squirrel and the Fox and SAS4Kids for now. I have my sister coming to visit from overseas and she has announced a 3 months stay, and as I have now finished my Nail Technician Certificate, and I  will be wanting to get out there and test run the whole shebang and see what happens, lol. My commitment to the Design Teams would have been stretched. 
I rather step down than not produce a card in time for the challenges.
I have enjoyed being with these wonderful challenge teams,and recommend them as great challenge blogs to participate in.
I am excited about this new chapter in my life and can't wait to see where the Lord is going to take me with it.
I will be posting pictures of my 'creations' once they become worthy of being photographed, lol.
Blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment