Sunday, 1 July 2012

DT card for the Squirrel and the Fox: Christmas in July

Hi all, well it's the Squirrel and the Fox  # 21, challenge time again, and this week it's Christmas in July.
Our very generous sponsor is the Digi Doodle shop.
I love this image and I hope I did it justice, there would be so many different ways of colouring it.
I used papers from my stash, some ribbons and stickers, I always colour with pro markers.
Might as well take this opportunity to start making Christmas cards, because before you know it, you will be scrambling for cards........I am going to try to be more organized this year.......hahahahhaha...........
So hop on over to the Squirrel and the Fox and join us in our quest to be ready for Christmas...

I am also entering this card into the following challenge

Saturday Challenge # 192: Christmas


1 comment:

  1. oh this is gorgeous a lovely Christmas creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete