Sunday, 17 June 2012

DT card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 20 : Make it Sparkle

Hi all, well the weekend has come and almost gone again. And it's time once again for the 
Squirrel and the Fox challenge.This week it;s and easy peasy one....
Make it Sparkle
This gorgeous image is from our generous sponsor: Bugaboo. Love their images.
Now I love playing with my stickles and some bling. When it comes to stickles I will admit I love the clear sparkle the most. Hope you can see it on the card, because it's everywhere, lol.
Now it;s over to you, love to see your creations.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Lollipop Crafts #83: Flowers in bloom
Digital Tuesday#164: Butterflies




3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely image, and the colours look great against the subtle neutral papers!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look lovely and have such pretty colours! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, it's so appreciated! Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete