Sunday, 3 June 2012

DT card for SAS4Kids: Bright colours for kids

  Card ONE :
This image is from: Little Miss Muffet stamps         
 The leaf is a genuine Gum leaf - Eucalyptus that I picked up somewhere and dried it. It still has a strong smell about it, hmmm wonderful. I used some
washi tape, some ribbon and I always colour with pro markers, all papers from my stash, and MS borderpunch

Card TWO:
This image is from out other sponsor : Prairie Fairy I have used papers from my stash, I always colour with promarkers 

Hi everyone, hope you guys are all having a wonderful weekend ( what's left of it) Winter her in Australia, cold, wet and windy, yuck.
 Well it;s Send a smile 4 Kids again, and this time we are asking you to create a card with bright colours for kid. Remember we make cards strictly for kids only, not adult images.
Please go and check out our main SAS4Kids blog page for more details about prizes and our sponsors.

3 comments:

  1. Both of these projects look great! I love your Agent Cupcake Descending one and the added leaf really add to a fun outdoors feel. :D Love the Wasabi tape too! I hope you get a chance to add it to our current LMM challenge as it's "Anything Goes" when you use a LMMS! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute images, and I love the bright colors you used for both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both wonderful cards, I really like the first. xx

    ReplyDelete