Friday, 29 June 2012

DT card for the Alphabet Challenge: K for Kitchen

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and a wonderful week.
The weekend is nearly upon us once again. Hope you have a great one planned.
Well it's the Alphabet Challenge time once again, and sadly this will be my last one as a DT member. I have stepped down, as I was on too many teams, and I with my sister coming to visit soon, I needed to cut back a little. The Alphabet Challenge blog was my first stint as a DT and loved it.
Today the challenge is: K for Kitchen
This is one of my favourite images from Mo's Digital Pencil, at the time this was one of her freebies, not sure if it still is. I enjoy colouring her up and try out different colour combo's all the time. The background papers are from Kaisercraft, I added a paper doily, and I always colour with Pro Markers.

I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me# 90: Birthdays
I love promarkers# 123: Anything goes
Paper make up # 42: Anything goes (use a digi)
Incy Wincy : Anything goes
 Creative Inspiriations# 169: Anything goes
Celebrate the Occasion# 68: Happy Birthday
Charisma Cardz # 25: Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts :use a digi

10 comments:

  1. Adorable image, thanks for playing @ CTO Bithday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilde, your sweetly colored pony tail girl looks fabulous on this fun birthday card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's Birthdays challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and fab papers. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilde, this is stunning. I love everything about it.
    The colours, image and design are fantastic.
    Thanks for joining in at INCY WINCY this week. Good luck
    hugs
    Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing image and lovely card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty creation hun! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge over at Charisma Cardz & Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, such a wonderfully colored image! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and fab Mo's image!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers this week!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREEN! not a colour i use often enough, but i'm always envious when someone rocks it, which clearly you have! fabulous project, loving the simplistic design with subtle dimension! thanks for joining the Charisma Galz this week, and good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete