Friday, 25 May 2012

LOTV card for challenges

Hi all, I have waited for ages for this stampfrom LOTV to arrive, and it's here. Reminds me of my gorgeous little 2 year old Granddaughter, she has just started Ballet. Her hair is exactly the same, lol.
I used Kaiser craft papers, everything else from my stash, I always use pro markers for my colouring.
Hope you like it. 
I am entering this card into he following challenges:

 Crafty Anne's# 66 ; Butterflies(top right) and flowers(bottom right)
 Paper Pretties# 207: Use bright and bold colours
 Creative Card Crew# 11: Dimension
 Pink Elephant# 149: Buttons Galore
The Shabby Tearoom# 225: Garden party
Stamps + fun# 100: Anything goes
Sentimental sundays # 103: Whimsical


7 comments:

  1. Your new stamp is adorable! Your bright colors are so cheery and I love the little buttons! Beautiful card and thanks for playing along at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a so cute little girl! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing with us at SFC.
    XOXO Michi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - I love the innocence of the stamp. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and fab layout. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a beautiful card and a so cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at SFC.
    Many greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable and sweet card Hilde!!!
    Love it! :))

    ♥ Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, really like the colours you have chosen. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete