Friday, 18 May 2012

DT card for the Alphabet Challenge: H for Handmade Flowers

Hi everyone, it's Alphabet Challenge time again. This week we are asking you to create a handmade flower.
I saw this flower on you tube somewhere, once I can find it again (lol) then I will put the link here.
It's rectangles ( 8 of them) folded in one corner end to end and then again, and the middles section pushed down which forms the pretty shape.
I decided to make the flower the main focus. I used paper from my stash and a paper doily, as well as a sparkly flower brad for the centre.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm so late getting around the DT's blogs this week! I think the lovely weather has gotten in the way!
    Loving your card - I love that flower! I've been trying to work out how it's made! lol!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete