Friday, 4 May 2012

DT card for the Alphabet Challenge: G for Garden

 Front of the Paperbag Card
 !st left page, with pocket for tags and photo's
 2nd right page, journal pocket, and large tag
 Back page
Large pull out tag
Hi everyone it's Alphabet Challenge time again, hope you are all well, we are up to G already... 
We want to see your creations for G for Garden, anything to do with the Garden, can't wait to see how you interpret the Garden theme.
I am still on my 'try something different every week' challenge to myself, lol. Sooo, I have seen this around blog land and thought I would give it a go. I even went as far as buying these paper bags from the US, took 3 weeks to get to me in Sydney, but it was worth the wait.
We don't have these type of bags here, ours are totally different, but am now starting to see them in different craft shops. I used a variety of papers but mainly Kaiser craft, I made the single bag into a mini album/card. I really like this idea and will do more of them over time, I am sure. Lots of tags and places to journal, the card becomes the gift....
The images are from  Lilac n Lavender. Megan has some gorgeous freebies, go and check them out.
Blessings Hilde
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown # 96: In the Garden
Digi Doodle # 106 : Anything goes
Aud Sentiments # 53: anything goes
Sundays with Chrissi # 29: Things with wings (butterflies)
Anything goes # 66: Things with wings
 Papertake: Anything goes
SSD: Birthday






5 comments:

  1. A brilliant creation hun! Thanks for joining in at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous paper bag card, Hilde! So nice to see our work again. Beautiful card for the Tuesday Throwdown, "In the Garden" challenge this week. Thanks for playing along and I hope we'll see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one,brilliant,design all the layers,and your detail is just amazing,just stunning, bless you for playing at anything,goes,this week,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card... love the butterflies and there is so much detail!

    Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes.. hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete