Monday, 16 April 2012

Trifold Birthday Card for Challenges


Hi again, I warned you that I will be trying different things. This is different for me. I normally do not try to attempt difficult folds like this. Turns out that it's not that hard, lol. I am in love with the new Kaisercraft papers called Tigerlily. Love the oranges, blacks and some of the papers have pink and orange on them.....mmmh.
So here is my 'experiment'. I think it's called a trifold card? Please someone tell me the correct name for it.
I can't even remember (once again) where I got this cute little digi from. I used some SU butterflies, (they are from the die) and some bling and glitz.I always use Pro markers for my colouring.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

PaperPlaytime # 72: Say it with Sentiments: Birthday Card
Dream Valley # 30: Earth Tones
Creatalicious# 33: Butterflies and some flowers
Totally Papercrafts # 112: Things with wings
 Crafty Catz# 128: Animals
Flutterby Wednesday# 198: Birthday

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Hilde..love the image and fabulous layout too hun :o)

    have a lovely day...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how sweet, beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious for our challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little giraffe!! Wonderful card! thanks for playing along with my Flutter By challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the giraffe!

    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning creation!
    Great wee tri-fold card!
    Gorjuss colours and love your sweet wee image
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley Challenges this time
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love the sweet giraffe! Great card shape too. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete