Sunday, 8 April 2012

DT card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 15: Things with wings

Hi everyone, and Happy Easter. It's the Squirrel and the Fox time again, and we are asking you to create a card with things with wings.
Anything with wings will do, and we have Bugaboo as our sponsor, yeah, my favourite image ever.....
I always use Pro Markers for colouring, papers are from my stash, the black butterflies are rub ons. Something I don't use often. The butterfly border is a MS punch, as are the leaves.
Soo, now it's your turn, looking forward to visiting your blogs, blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Raise the bar: Cutesy Easter / Spring card
Stamp, scrap and doodle: things with wings
 Sugar Creek Hollow# 6: Floral
Stampin for the weekend: Ready Tedddy go
Whimsey STamps# 33: Use ribbon on your card
 FourishesTT# 163: Birthday Card


7 comments:

  1. Hi Hilde,
    It is a darling image isn't it? I love the way you've coloured him.
    Happy Easter!
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Teddy is so cute. I love your colors

    We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.

    We hope to see you back next week. Winner will be announced Wed.
    Best of Luck Always,

    Hugs from DT Member For Whimsy Stamps Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilde this image is fabulous. what a lovely card I love this one . Your colours are beautiful .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling card! I'm loving all of the festive colors and your card layout/design! I just noticed your use of a butterfly border punch and I think it adds a nice touch :)

    Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and shabby chic!
    Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
    Hugs
    Linda SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweetie, thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
    hugs

    ReplyDelete