Sunday, 22 April 2012

DT card for SAS4Kids: For the boys


Hi everyone, it Send a Smile 4 Kids time again, we want to see your cards for boys.
We have three generous sponsors for this challenge so you have three chances to win a great prize in one of the random sponsor drawings. Stamp Shoppe is offering a $15 gift certificate to their winner. Karen Doodles( Superboy) is giving 3 digital stamps to their winner and Bugaboo (Owl and sentiment)  prize is 7 free digis of the winner's choice!
For my cards I used papers from my stash, and I always colour with Pro Markers.On the owl card, I used a freebie digi I found that set off the Birthday theme well.
 I am sure that boys love colour and owl as much as girls do.
Looking forward to visiting your entries, blessings Hilde

I am entering the top card into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge: Inspired by a Movie - Superman
 Everbody Art# 189: Cards for a man
My Mums Craft shop# 53: Fav song/movie: Superman
DYSU # 68: Stripes ( Stripey designer paper)
Crafty Catz# 129: Stripes or check ( both- papers)

9 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Süß gemacht.
    Danke, dass du bei uns mitgemacht hast.
    Viele Grüße Doreen EAC-Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards.Thanks for sharing with us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. two great cards
    thank you for joining us this week at crafty catz good luck linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...loving the image and gorgeous backing papers. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards.
    Thankyou for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are so fun and festive! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete