Friday, 13 April 2012

DT Card for the Poodles Parlour : Circles

Hi everyone, well it's Poodles Parlour time again. This week we are asking you to create something with circles or as a circle what ever takes your fancy.
Our sponsor is Whoopsi Daisy and I have used one of their many gorgeous images. I love this dancer, she looks so elegant. I chose green tones this time, she looks great in any colour combo. I used papers from my stash and I always use Pro markers for my colouring. I used a paper doily as well. Hope you like it.
Now it;s your turn, blessings Hilde
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

TopTipTuesday# 74: Spotty Dotty
 Digital Tuesday# 155: Birthdays
 Deep Ocean# 23: Inspired by song :( I could have danced all night...)
My Mums Craft Shop# 52: Celebration
Scraps of Faith # 45: Diecuts/ Punches ( the circles are punches)
 Digi Doodle# 103: Paper Lace


6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, love the image and all the details, stunning, thanks for joining our It's a celebration challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, the circles help make it feel like movement. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, I love the dancer image.

    Thanks for joining our spotty challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! love the colours! thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenges! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the fabulous image and brilliant layout and colours. Thanks for joining us this week at MMCS.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one gorgeous whoopsi daisy image together with lovely spotted circles and doily. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete