Sunday, 18 March 2012

Mothers day Card for challenges

Hi all, hope you had a great weekend so far. I love the shabby chic look of this card, I used different things I had collected over time and I got myself some cherry blossoms from ebayr and they look too cute. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch, the image was a freebie from the freebie from the graphics fairy a while ago and the the frame is from Couture Creations: Nesting dies-Fleur de frame...................
Hope you like it, I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Vintage Card Cafe # 13 : Mum
Paper Sundaes # 111: Feminine flair
Karens Doodles # 100: Something Special
Creative Card Crew# 6: Vintage
My Mums Craft #48: Mums the word
Creative Inspirations# 154: Something for Mum
The crafty pad#161: Mums the word
Glitter Geeks: Mothersday


7 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS! I absolutely LOVE that large bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that bow and it's placement! What a great card. Thanks for getting "vintage" with us at Creative Card Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really vintage... love it.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles Challange Blog this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully vintage, such an elegant image. Thank you for joining us at MMCS xx
    Trudiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card love the gorgeous frame x
    Thanks for playing along with us at My mums craft shop challenges this week & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous Hilde! Love the vintage feel you've created and your layout works beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete