Friday, 16 March 2012

Guest Designer at Flutterby Wednesday for SAS4Kids

Hi everyone, hope you had a great week and are looking forword to the weekend. I know I am.
This week SAS4Kids and Flutterby Wednesday have hooked up, and we encourage you to participate in both challenges and to make a suitable card for a child. Send a smile 4 Kids are starting their challenge tomorrow with the theme: things with wings, so check them out . I was delighted to be a Guest designer at Flutterby and to honour the occassion, I am showing off my first attempt at Zentangle.
It's not hard really. I got the butterfly design from... Free vintage digital stamps....which was just the outline of the butterfly, I just doodled with black texter or in my case a black pro marker and this is the result. The papers are from my stash and you can spy some tim holtz washi tape as well.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Frosted Designs: things with wings
Deep Ocean #21: Butterflies
Simon says : Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. FABULOUS I love this.
    Butterflies are my thing
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun...

    have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great butterfly! I love that you did the inside bits. Looks fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and White always looks so classy! fab butterfly! Thank you for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - that is a gorgeous butterfly - so effective in black and white!
    Thanks for playing along at frosted designs!

    ReplyDelete