Thursday, 29 March 2012

Easter Card for Challenges

Hi everyone, hope you had an awesome week so far. I have been playing around with colours, and this is a different type of card for me, I used plain card stock and I always use pro markers for my colouring. This was a free digi from last year, just lined them up as a threesome. I also used Martha Stewart butterfly border punch.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday  # 210: Happy Easter
Rainbow Lady's # 198: butterflies
Paper Play: Easter
Charisma Cardz # 23: Easter
 4 Crafty Chicks# 83: Easter
 Audsentiments# 51: Easter
Fab n Funky# 114: Easter
The crazy Challenge # 112: Add a sentiment
Ruby's Rainbow # 25: Easter
Whimsey Stamps #32: No patterened Paper
 Flourishes TT# 162: Easter
Sentimental Sundays# 95: Easter or Spring

19 comments:

  1. Great Easter card Hilde, lovely bright colours! Thank you for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's Easter challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab bright colours, thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty Easter card!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card !!
    * do join in my giveaway !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that punch too, Hilde. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so creative and stunning! wow!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Hilde and I just love those eggs. Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along and showing us what Easter means to you. Such bright bold colours!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4CCC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card!

    thank you for joining in the fun with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our "Easter " challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super bright card, great eggs and I like the punch. Thank you for sharing it at Rainbow Lady's this week
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Easter card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card, thanks for joining us at FnF:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the trio of eggs - very striking! Lovely card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the eggs are just awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your Easter creations with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Easter card, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a bright and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. this is such an adorable Easter card and I love the pretty bright colours you have used. My warmest Easter wishes to you and your loved ones.

    Hugs xoxo
    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  18. FABULOUS CARD! The designs and colors of this card is pretty cute and sweet. I like the layers too. Allow me to share this to my Easter 2014 pinterest board.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete