Sunday, 18 March 2012

Easter Card for Challenges

Hi again, the time seems to be racing  non stop. Hard to keep up sometimes. Another week nearly gone. This cute egg is an image from IDIC. I used pastel colours this time, looks good in any colour really. I used papers from my stash, I always colour with promarkers. The gold organza ribbon just seems to finish the card off nicely. The leaf is a MS punch.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

IDIC #98 : Easter
Sweet Stamps# 57: Think Spring
Craft us Crazy # 23 : Easter
 Crafty Ann's# 61: Spring into spring
 Cardmadfairies# 29: Add a Sentiment
 Totally Gorjuss# 123: Spring
 2 Sisters# 83: Spots and dots
 My Sheri Crafts# 81: Easter

9 comments:

  1. The image is beautiful and i think you are right would be great in any colors! Thanks for sharing with us over at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just such a love ly card. The pretty oasels are perfect for this Easter card. Thank you for sharing at My Sheri Crafts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Beautiful Card! Thanks for playing along with us @ My Sheri Crafts!

    Letillia
    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week for our Spring Challenge, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the egg is ultra gorgeous and I'm so loving those colours.Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love the image and coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete