Saturday, 3 March 2012

DT Card for SAS4Kids: CAS for Kids

Hi everyone, it's Send a Smile 4 Kids time again and we are asking you to make a CAS card for kids.
This cute little creature is a pre-coloured image from the Doodle Pantry called Quirky Lizard.
I used a circle die from Nellie Snellen and a Martha Stewart border punch, some Tim Holtz tape and the papers are from my stash, Kaiser Craft i think. Just added some jewels and there you have. 
 I really love the sentiment.
Our sponsors this challenge are Doodle Pantry, The Cutting Cafe, and Sassy Studio We have a lot of great prizes we are giving away and you won't want to miss out.
 Looking forward to seeing your Clean and Simple Creations. 






5 comments:

  1. Cute, I love the matching DP's and your beautiful frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorge card hun, love the image, coloured fab too hunny, pop on my blog, enter ur name with mr linky for the candy and see todays post hun, u may see something for you xx
    hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute hun...:o)

    have a lovely evening sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What??? I LOVE THIS! I've never seen an image like this and it's adorable. Your coloring is fantastic and the sentiment is obviously perfect. Got such a smile out of this card. :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN HAPYY SMILEY CARD I love it ,it is so unusual.Hugs Elaine
    PS.Fab blog and cards

    ReplyDelete