Thursday, 29 March 2012

DT Card for the Papercrafting Journey # 6 : Photo Inspiration

Hi everyone, this week at the Papercrafting Journey we have something a little different. We are asking you to use this photo as inspiration for your wonderful works of art.
The DT got to play with some of the cute digis from Jellypark and I encourage you to go and check them out, as they have a great selection of digis for every taste.

Jellypark are also sponsoring a charity this year with some special stamps.100% of the proceeds from the sale of these stamps goes to Little Havens Hospice.
How often do you see something where all of the money goes to charity? :)
Here is my card:
The papers I used are from Kaisercraft called Tigerlily. Love them.....
I always use pro markers for my colouring. I tried to make it look like the shop has been hand painted.The doily is a paper doily bought from cake supplies. The card folds open, it's a triple fold and has some hidden surprises.Blogger wont let me load any more pics, so can't show you. 
I will try later



1 comment:

  1. Fab card, I love the vibrant colours :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete